Wednesday, October 3, 2018

well ok
the first wig came
that's the one i ordered from the shopping
and, truthfully i thought that one was probably going back
i just got really hopeful when i saw that hot girl video for that wig
and maybe
if i styled it all up
it might look a little like that
but
i could tell right away that it wasn't really gonna work for me
and i don't like to mess things up if i'm sending them back
i'm old school
and returning things at all makes me a little uncomfortable
but
it's too short
and the color washes me out
the only other color options
are too red and too brown
so there's not even anything, really
to exchange it for
plus
it seems small
around seemed fine
the top back seemed too big
but my hair has to go someplace
so I'm not thinking that's a problem
but
it doesn't seem like it goes down enough
maybe that's how wigs are supposed to fit
my experience with wigs
I was in I think fourth grade
I was Sally Bowles for Halloween
and then I kept the wig around
and used it to play my alternate personality
Vikki Wolf
I'm thinking I told you about that
I loved that
of course I thought I wanted to be an actress at that age
and I really enjoyed pretending to be
somebody else
but
I enjoyed creating her story
maybe more
I doubt I would enjoy
just being somebody else's character
anyway that wig was probably way too big
that wig was black
and it didn't go with my coloring
at all
honestly, I think it probably looked
really weird
but
ya know
I think I was born with Goth tendencies
and, ya know, I loved the Addams family
whatever
I'm a little worried
but
if I have to get large size wigs
that limits me
although
I think just not super short will be fine
rae might be long enough
but, if not
there are options


I think I'm going to
take pictures
of rae and Tia Maria to the salon
and see if they think they can do that
but maybe a tiny bit longer, maybe
or
like a shattered bob generally
with an angle
and a little bit of shaved nape
maybe
we'll see how it goes


I love you sweetheart