Sunday, June 22, 2014

hope you are having a good day

I still have a headache
but it's not so debilitating
my sleep cycle is all fucked up
my cat is angry
I'm now using two eye creams
and
I probably won't be all that entertaining today either

maybe I will
but
managed expectations

I do not have beautiful feet
but
I would do almost anything for a good foot massage
my left arch has been killing me
off and on for weeks

I guess
if I lost weight
blah, blah, blah

I just want it not to hurt, right now

you got stuff that hurts too, right
it's not just me

I guess I'll hobble down stairs and make some
migas, maybe

I ended up having an interesting dinner
I had frozen salmon burgers
cut up into tacos
but instead of cabbage slaw, california
I did a ton of iceberg, texmex
but
with olive hummus base
and
ranch and that green sauce, sauce
I didn't bother with tomato, or cheese
so
total hybrid
but I make these wraps
with hummus and spinach and
usually raw mushrooms
and tomato
sauce or no sauce, variations
I started out being good
using multi grain
but have degenerated to jalapeno cheese wraps
so this was a variation of that
really
I don't eat elaborate meals very often

big salads
wraps
baked potato
seared tuna with fresh or frozen veg
brown rice and veg
delivery veggie pesto pizza
delivery Chinese sweet and sour shrimp or tofu homestyle
walk over to the Mexican restaurant
pasta or Asian noodles with varied topping
veggie burger or dog very rarely
but every once in a while
that's the regular rotation
oh, yeah
stuffed peppers
sometimes nachos
sometimes I'll make a big batch of
something in the crock pot
or soup
but those tend to cluster in waves
like
I'm in the mood for it
and it tends to be more wintery
in the other seasons
I'm less likely to have a craving for that sort of
hearty fare
although, that's not true
sometimes I take that stuff for lunches

I would probably be more
consistently exciting
if I was cooking for someone else
although, I don't knowexcep
I've never really done that
except for holidays