Saturday, June 21, 2014

i woke up with like a migraine

and upset stomache
and my boss is screwing me next week for inventory
because
she is making me work wed til 4pm
and then Thurs 4am
so there's no way I'll get any sleep
and the next week is promo change

I'm sure the reason I feel bad is partially
that I've been getting 3-4 hours of sleep a night, recently
although, maybe not
because I just slept 5 hours straight
and my head still hurts so bad I can't stand it

anyway
since she's screwing me
I felt justified in calling in sick
because if I start out at that much of a deficit
how will I be able to get through

but
it turned out to be good
because my air conditioner was broken
really the thermostat
and
tomorrow probably wouldn't have been
a maintenance day

I guess I'll fix something to eat
not too enthusiastic about food

I think you want me to tell you a story
but
right now
I got nothin

I love you