Wednesday, June 4, 2014

i was at some kind of festival

but
I don't guess I aw much of the festival
there was a house
people were working there
there were desks
made of pipe and cement
there were lots of little details
but
I don't remember them
I have allowed myself
to think too much
about
how much you wouldn't have liked me
twenty years ago
without inserting, concomitantly
how much you've changed
even in the last ten years
and
it's bringing me down
but it was a good dream I think
mostly what I can remember, though
is my mom
blowing up my social media
with panoramic pictures
everything she saw at the festival
apparently
there were a lot of balloons
hot air balloons
regular balloons
I guess that's a good sign
but
I don't really know
what any of it means

I need to snap out of it

I want to ask you questions
just about your day
but
am slightly paranoid
I'm finishing up happy happy blood time
and am hopeful
that that will fix this mild funk

I love you
I want you to be happy