Friday, March 23, 2012

i'm kinda freaked out by the dream i just had

ok
so i wasn't me, exactly
and the guy wasn't you
and it was a whole sword swallowing scene

and
it wasn't like i was
attracted to him
or
into it
sexually

but
it was very physical
like my tactile sensors
were working
to a greater extent than usual in dreams
and
i was thinking stuff like:

wow
i think i used to be good at this
and
i'm critiquing my technique
but really
i don't think
it's possible that it was actually realistic
it seemed very deep
and he seemed
very small
so unless he detached
and then
there was swallowing

now
wtf

if i'm having a dream like this
i want to be doing you

and
now
i have this irrational fear
that
somehow the reason i had this dream
or because of it
or something
you
must be mad at me
or
thinking that i'm rejecting you somehow
or something bad

and
really
it probably has a meaning
that isn't sexual in nature at all
since it was so non-arousing
and what-have-you

i can't remember any context, at all


even if you're mad at me
please
don't send me any more dreams like that