Thursday, June 3, 2021

 so i changed it.  universe work your magic.  i am open and ready to immediately receive everything you want to give me.  i know in the past i have had a lot of stuff that has held me back from being open to it but i know the energy of the universe flows through me--  show me the magic.  and words to that affect.  i went on for quite a while and i can't remember exactly.

i dreamed.  i was in a place that was very foggy.  there were two people. i'm not sure which was me.  it's difficult to describe.  it was kind of a battle or duel or ritual summoning type of action.  the figure were like magnetically drawn together or something, but in a circular arching manner.  they were shrouded in  mist, indistinct, until they got face to face, then one said, i see you now, and the other one, on the next pass said, yes,i see you now too.

i was momentous, somehow, like crossing the veil or something.  when i woke up i felt like i'd had some kind of breakthrough.  also, ya know what, i felt completely refreshed.  i had a headache, though.  that top vertibrae (sp?) is slightly out, that's your problem.  i used to go to the chiropractor for that when i was in my twenties.  she would take my head and crack it in a way that always made me afraid that she was gonna actually break my neck.  i levered my head around tractioning it on the pillow.  i massaged it. well, i told myself, take some tylenol.  

i had a headache, but i felt good anyway.  nothing else specifically hurt and i wasn't groggy.  i had a hot shower, i had coffee, i had asked for rain which was nowhere in sight--  guess i'm going to the studio.  i didn't really want to spend the day with my mother, but whatever, no big deal.

i wasn't really into the painting.  i did a few things but the camera was being difficult.  processing, it kept saying.  my father couldn't wear a watch, supposedly.  his electrical energy would make the hands spin around, or it would just stop cold.  was this true?  i don't know.  maybe.  maybe not.  is my memory getting full?  this is an odd thing the phone camera issue.