Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I love you sweetheart
I went to the mall today
I haven't been to the mall
for a long long time
probably
whenever I mentioned it last
I had a really good time

I got a Starbucks
cold brew

I'm going to bed now
but first
I have realized I follow someone on social media
that I don't understand how I'm following

maybe I fell asleep and hit the button
I think that's what happened when I unfollowed  you
or
maybe when I was trying to find the beauty wolf
who I thought I'd followed
but
don't seem to be following
or
maybe he said something I liked at some point
idk
but
I can't quite bring myself to unfollow
because he's giving me a perspective
that I want to know
even though
now that I'm reading my feed
is
wiggin me out a little

anyway
back to regularly scheduled sleeping