Thursday, January 3, 2019

New Phone

Ok
this is officially
for the very first time
written with an app
all other times
when it was written on my phone
(most early morning, late night, or work posts
which means
quite a few)
we're written
on a tiny web browser page
copied to a tile on my start page
I'd blow it up to see it
I'm not sure
how I feel
about the differences yet
but
I like to have access to apps
but
whoa does Instagram have ads
I never had em before
I gotta go to bed
I'm pretty sure I made the right choice of phone
I went to pick
and I do research
but then
I get the one
that seems intuitive
and the V30 did not
I got the XL too
it seemed more comfortable
goodnight sweetheart
I love you very much
it's weird
the buttons
and navagation
I kinda think I liked the old way better
but
progress
ya know

ok
this is with the computer
wtf did i do that made random words underline

poop

that is the word that i wanted to use
i'm not sure when i used it last

i have like 8 apps and 2 widgets
i'm giddy

see
you didn't realize how not hip i've been livin
i had apps for a very few social media things
but
they stopped working like a year ago
and i had to work around with the pinned browzered tiles

and
i've totally missed snapchat
it's over
and i never got to do it
i wasn't that into it
but
i never even saw it
i need to find the next thing
and early adopt

also
the emojis are all yucky
i liked my old ones better

i still gotta figure out vlogging
so much catching up with the technology

and
i don't really get the assistant
why do people like that
i had it on my old phone
but
i never used it