Wednesday, May 9, 2018


ok
well, I'm up
my head still hurts


I already got my mother her presents
I got her an electric skillet
a couple months ago
because the one she had
needed replacing
she got rid of her stove
which didn't work
and she decided
to replace it with
a hot plate
a toaster oven
I think she has a crock pot
and she had an electric skillet


so
when I gave it to her
I'm all like
can we call this a mothers day gift
I'll give you something else
but
I may not find anything you like this well
and she was like sure
but
I think I did
it's a short semi-kimono jacket
in a sheer black slightly stiff fabric
and it has flowers
embroidered in bright colors
it reminded me
of her Johnny Was shirt
which is her favorite
I think


she doesn't usually like things I give her
but
I think this is going to be a hit
fingers crossed