Sunday, May 13, 2018


so
I mixed them
well
not all of them
I was trying to wear the sjp today
and I love it
but
I don't like it
and
when I was at Ulta
I had all the perfumes on
and that was too much
obviously
but then I washed them all off
and then I tried more on
and the Gucci and black opium
or opium black or whatever
were close enough that I could smell interaction
and
I liked it
so I tried the Gucci with the sjp
and I like it
idk what it smells like
but better
the reason I was looking for citrus
was I bought a mostly full bottle of
marc jacobs fig splash off poshmark
and it's not very fig
it's mostly cypress very woody
and I was like
good! even better
but it bugged me too
it needed something
and really what I thought it needed
was like a lemon myrtle herbal and fresh lemon zest overlay
but
I mean
there was nothing like that
nothing
I'm too difficult
I think the Gucci will be good under it
but I'm not certain


it's not like this is important
it's just
what I'm into now
it's evolving
from all black
into
sensory experience
and
whatever