Tuesday, September 25, 2012

well, i'm up drinking coffee & eating oatmeal

but
i overslept a little
so
i'm a little rushed

why oh why
was it not important enough
for my boss to remember
that
every stick of fixture
had to move today

i mean
she isn't making me come in early
i had to do that to myself
because
going in at 8a
there would be no way to accomplish this

i would take it personally
but
that's just how she is
you can't take it personally
unless you just want an excuse to be offended

but this right here, what i'm doing
changing my schedule at the last minute
for the needs of the store
she would not do it herself

this would be great for me
if i liked to feel superior
but
i just feel like i have character flaws
which make it impossible for me to do less than my best
no matter how little sense that makes

i love you