Wednesday, July 20, 2022

On the standpoint of more joy
I ordered a Blaze Pizza
I got a pesto pizza
With mushrooms
Jalapenos
Red onion
Roasted garlic
For cheese I got mozzarella and Parmesan
I got a drizzle of ranch

And they had smoked applewood bacon
And I was telling myself
Get the bacon
And I'm like you don't really eat bacon
And I'm like well you don't not bacon
I mean when you weren't eating meat you weren't eating bacon
And traditionally you tried to avoid pork

But lately you seem to really like carnitas
And the other day you ordered a ham and cheese sandwich not just a cheese sandwich
So apparently your full-on pork

Think about little crumbly bits of bacon
Smoked applewood bacon
And I'm like yeah but it probably won't be little crumbly bits it'll probably be like big weird greasy pieces of bacon
And I'm like no it won't
So I gave in and I got the smoked apple with bacon and it's little crumbly bits and oh my god that combination of toppings is really really good

I stopped getting tomato sauce on my pizza years ago
I only ever get pesto anymore
This is really thin crust except for the edge so it's like hand tossed I guess
And when I looked at it I thought it was burnt
It was a lot of carbon on it but it was good