Monday, July 18, 2022

I got up super early well okay not super early I got up at 4ish and went to my mom's
More like 6:30 to 10:30 and then my hip was really hurting so I stopped I only got like nine bags of trash well eight bags of trash and a big pile of loose stuff
And have been asleep like me I guess I've been up for almost an hour but I was asleep for 3 hours

And I was thinking about when she text me and said she was home going and working for a couple hours but that house kind of gives me the heebie-jeebies in the dark
And I'm just not feeling it today so I guess I will try to get up earlier and go

Historically I have not been able to do it for more than about 5 hours
Which is why working two shifts was working better for me
And maybe I will do it again but I just don't think I'm up for that tonight