Thursday, July 21, 2022

What she thought was she noticed that I had gotten stuff down from a high location and she wanted to make sure that if I was going to be on a ladder again to do it when she was around because she didn't want me to fall and hurt myself

So that was nice

And we had a discussion about the mover guy and needing extra time and there's a bunch of furniture and stuff that she wants to sell and so although we may not schedule the mover guy for a whole month later we may schedule him for like a week or two later and then she can sit out front and wait for people to come by things or whatever I don't know

So that seems good

I really don't want to spend a whole another month but I really don't think we're going to be able to do this by the 8th

And she went to the meeting on Tuesday night and so she was telling me about what happened and they want to do a pop-up for one day for Christmas and it just sounds like a nightmare

I won't give you all the details but we talked about all the details
She's like I hate to miss a Christmas opportunity and I'm like well why don't you just send out emails to all of your customers and your Facebook friends and your Instagram whatever's and you know just set up a time at the studio and we'll just have a individual thing if it's all people that you know and it's vetted so it won't feel unsafe to be alone

So it was a very productive conversation or constructive or whatever whatever I said

I don't know about the more energy though I'm not feeling super energetic I have a headache but whatever I'm going to do some more I just wanted to give you an update