Tuesday, July 12, 2022

A/C was broken
I had to go to hotel
Extended Stay America
while I was supposed to be conserving power
I just left the A/C on the 62 degrees it was set on when I came in
so if the power went out it had a good ways to go before it was as hot as it was back home
the car wouldn't eat
I slept pretty much slept the whole time
I had been working and sleeping 5 hours or so and then going back
while my mom wasn't there
in the morning or overnight

in the last week I have gotten approximately 55 tall kitchen bags, 10 boxes, and a bunch of random shelves and big stuff

so like a dumpster full of stuff in the last week
without her knowing

like it's at least half from the hoarder prepper closet
which, if she looks in it, she will know
I've emptied some shelves
couldn't reach the top corner

I had to Uber to the hotel
car wouldn't back up
worked fine today, though
it's in the shop

she doesn't want to get a storage
she wants it to "be done"
but
she doesn't want to get rid of anything
I had a very unpleasant conversation with her
about how stressed I was about everything I had to do
and she was like
stop it
you're upsetting me
if this is helping you
I'll just put the phone down and let you go on talking

so she's gonna get her wish
no storage
all done
but
shit is getting thrown away

and I'm working when she's not there

she will not beat me