Saturday, October 23, 2021

We had these rooms
They were like storage rooms
And we didn't have them in our well no I'm not saying this right basically it was like an archive we each had like an archive room that wasn't like mixed in with our living area it was just for storing these things so that we could you know kind of go back and pull them out and relook at them and rework them
And we felt like that was a good thing for our relationship that we hadn't just had all this stuff strewn all over but we had it in a very specific organized place where you know we could one or the other of us just go in and disappear into these rooms and come out with all this material to review
And possibly the context for that was that this piece that I was watching was possibly things that you had gotten from this archive and brought out and done things with I'm not certain

I feel like there was more though I feel like there was a lot more