Wednesday, October 27, 2021

So after all that excitement earlier
I just didn't feel very well
I didn't feel well when I woke up
But I thought I should get up and be alert in case there was a problem I had to do something about

But after I had a cup of coffee
And some soft boiled eggs
Did my skin care
When it seemed like all the weather excitement was over
I don't know I had a headache
But I just felt a little weird too
I'm a little lightheaded maybe
And I decided what I really wanted to do was lay down in the bed and listen to book tape

And I finished where the wild ladies are
And that had a section at the end that talked about where all the inspiration for the ghosts came from and they all all the stories had inspiration that came from traditional Japanese ghost stories specifically
Which I didn't know I knew they were inspired by Japanese ghost stories but I didn't know that like each story was inspired by a particular Japanese ghost story
So that was pretty cool
And I've listened to a little bit of Frankenstein but I didn't want to listen to Frankenstein
So
I looked at all the Japanese books that I have already in my library and I didn't want to listen to any of those either
But I have this one book that's the first book in a series of mysteries and I don't believe the author is from Japan I believe she's a Japanese American writer not a 100% sure about that
But I'm pretty sure
But I still am in the mood for mysteries
So 
I'm listening to a book now called
The summer of the big bachi

And I'm enjoying it so far
I heard about an hour and a half for 2 hours of it and then I fell asleep

I think I'm going to go make dinner now

I love you sweetheart πŸ’‹