Wednesday, January 10, 2018

i'm not travelling for my birthday

I am still broke
I can't afford to go anywhere
but
I am taking off tomorrow
so it's a two day birthday
and
I intended to get up early
and do lots of stuff
but
then I stayed up til 4:30
so
not so much
plus
I wanted to go to the museum
and it doesn't seem
to have any exhibits that I particularly want to see
I want to have
breakfast
isn't that strange
not
anything fancy particularly
and
I'm trying to decide
whether I want to buy cake
now, normally
cake is not optional
but
I'm just not sure I want it
so
is that a good sign
like oooo healthy thoughts
or
is that a bad sign
like lost interest in things that previously gave joy
?
also
very congested
and the flu is starting in Texas this year
so, that's a little unsettling
although it's been bad
off and on for a while
and we're all just hoping the freezes
kill off all the flooding mold
which is rampant


hope all is well with you