Saturday, December 30, 2017

i stayed up too late

was hoping for answer
but that's not why I stayed up
to much computer
the cat and I have escalated
he's been cutting me
if I don't get him food fast enough
like I'm on computer
and
since the serrapeptase
nattokinase
and horse chestnut
all thin my blood
sometimes I have a problem
with stopping bleeding
which has also led to me reducing
my dosing of those things
but still
I don't think it's right
and
he shouldn't still be so violent
so
I got a water gun
and
after he cut me up
yesterday
I chased him around and shot him
which he didn't like at all
but
again
tonight
I had to chase him
but
he learned
that he wanted to use evasive tactics
and
maybe
part of why I stayed up so late
was to make him


wait
for dinner
little fucker
I look like a fucking cutter
I've got like 8 cuts in various stages
of healing
but the reason why I finally
squirted him
yesterday
I specifically got up from the computer
to feed him
but since I didn't go to bed
he just came back and cut me
a couple hours later


I miss my little surfer dude cat
this one is very intense
and still
way too violent
in my opinion


good night sweets