Wednesday, December 27, 2017

front's coming through, i guess

woke up
with a terrible headache
still have it
but
I've had some coffee
I've taken a shower
washed my hair
watched several youtuber's
winter day and night skincare routines
petted the cat
ate oatmeal
not necessarily in that order
gathered some laundry
the amount I'm likely to do today
but
first
I got some errands


I really intended to tell you
some of the weird images
from recent dreams


walking on all fours on the sand


driving a car and when I said I liked it
being told it was an Alfa Romeo


going on some college trip
sleeping in room long beds
with lots of other students
trying to keep straight which
packets of moisturizer were mine


there were lots more
and they're all new symbology
or new variants
not
the kind of stuff I'm used to


don't know what that all means


wish I could laze around with you a little
wish I had a neck and shoulder massage
do you do that?
are you good at it?
I would be the happiest woman alive
right now
if I just had that