Monday, July 13, 2015

supplements

ok
so I ordered some stuff from vitacost
which I haven't ever done before
but
I wanted dragon herbs he shou wu
and that seemed to be the cheapest place to get it
but while I was there
I also ordered pine bark extract
and rosehips
but vitacost brand
which gives me pause
but the price was great
and the bodybuilder forums seemed to indicate
that people were happy with their products
granted, not those specifically
but they have a 100% money back guarantee
so they probably make it good enough
ya know
or they'd lose money
also baobab powder


so I still have some stuff i need
but
I'm well on my way
to the new protocol


msm with superfruit blend powder
ALA
cordyceps
cayenne
rosehips
pine bark extract
asprin
oh, probably horse chestnut too
I think that's it
oh, maybe chlorella
I already have some of that
also
I'm gonna have an avocado for lunch
every day until I can't do it anymore