Sunday, July 19, 2015

for the record, what stuff tastes like

baobab is tasty
amla is pretty bad
but
I've been having a problem
with tasting things
I don't know if it's all the supplements
or
if there's something just really wrong with me
and, if it doesn't stop, I might go to the doctor
but
I find them pretty useless
and expensive
and I don't believe in them, generally
so maybe I am a hippie, dunno
but for it seemed like a week
everything tasted like metallic sand
and i figured it was the emergen-C
because I was taking a really seriously don't get sick formula that was FULL of zinc
and of course
I was taking a BUNCH of it
but, I've stopped
and I still have problems with
astringent and sour, for sure
and I'm not sure anything
is back to baseline normal


I'm just telling you this
because
ya know
just because
not because I want to freak you out
or have you do something about it
you just like to know what's going on with me
and that's what's going on
I've got inventory next week
so hours might be weird


I love you
don't freak out
I'm gonna be fine


I'm making baked ziti
I love baked ziti
I really hope I can taste it
the avocados have been great
I'm going on my second straight week
of every day


I maybe should br more worried
but
I figure
I'll probably lose weight
is that the wrong way to think?
if it drags on
I'll be more worried
I promise
but it's getting better


ok
did I just go on about that
so long
that I made you worried
cause that was NOT my intention