Monday, July 21, 2014

parking space, peeing in a barrel, and branding with a star

i was parking
going home late at night
and a guy was fighting me for the parking space
somehow, if he didn't get this space, then he didn't have a place to stay for the night

i didn't give him my parking spot
but
i did let him stay at my place for the night

i don't know where he actually slept
because there was barely room for furniture besides the bed
and i had a man already there

i don't know
if you were either of the guys
maybe you were both
or
maybe all the characters in ones dream
are facets of oneself
who can say

i would like the man in my bed in my dream to be you, generally speaking
but i am less comfortable with that
due to later developments

anyway
we ate chili dogs
we mixed up peach soda in a long trough sink
there was a festive
but somewhat kinky atmosphere
because the guy was there
it was weird

i was sitting on a barrel
it was filled with soda, or beer, or something
something effervescent, maybe
i think it was tickling me a little
and i just released
which meant, i guess
that i had peed in the barrel
oh well
guess we won't be drinking that

then i got into bed
with my man
not the parker
started stretching and rolling around and stuff

i want you to brand me, baby
he says

yes, well
too bad we don't have any of that sort of thing

no, we do
he says
it's over on the sink, it all heated and everything

i go get it
it's a star
like a five pointed star
lone star

i don't want to do it
burn his flesh
but it seems so important to him
i press it to his left ass cheek
it sizzles a little
i feel a little queasy
it turns black, instead the red i expected

ice
let me put ice on it, i say