Saturday, May 24, 2014

you started making kid's shows

I'm not sure they were animated
in fact, no, they weren't
you were doing them yourself
and animation is kinda a big job
but they weren't all live action either
so, puppets, maybe
not sure
first you just made a few
but
then
suddenly
others got involved
production values went up
I think you had friends helping with voice work

and you had this yearly
I don't know
festival
celebration
whatever
called family week

and I accidentally came to see you then
you were crawling with middle aged
whatever you call what yuppies become
when they're middle aged
and these people were
I mean, hardcore, into you
I couldn't get near you

then
I dreamed I was a clerk or something
in a court
one day I was out
and this woman filled in for me
when I got back
she was telling me about her friend
who had an unrully teenage daughter
and
they had crushed her car
to get her back in line
she was african american
and I knew her and her two younger daughters
but I'm bad with names
and I'm not that into people's kids
and I called the one girl
by the other one's name
and that was it
total frost over