Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Well it took a pretty fair amount of melatonin but I didn't go to sleep until about 7:00 and then I woke up at 11:45 to pee and was wide awake could not go back to sleep so I laid in bed until about 12:30 and then I was like okay f*** it

So I'm up
And I was feeling a little woozy but I had some boiled eggs ready to go and I made toast and had some grapefruit juice

And for some reason lately I have just been wanting to drink the pu ehr tea
Like yesterday I was feeling a little woozy and I made coffee and I was like no I'd really rather have the other I think it's because the t is kind of like tonic

It has caffeine but not so much and I was not wanting the soy milk
But then I didn't want the coffee without the soy milk either cuz it was too better I don't know it's not like a sign I still love coffee

That was a bit of a shock yesterday
She's just not going to help me at all not going to go through any more stuff

But I mean I understand it's been going on for a long time and all
Believe me I know
But I'm kind of ratcheting up my idea of what needs to be thrown away
I mean if I've only got 10 days there's just still so much in the house

So I mean I don't have time to go through things with a fine tooth comb
So
And I was working I could only work like 4 or 5 hours a day which is why I was working the two shifts but I don't want to work two shifts The house is creepy at night and I don't know and just it doesn't work out the way she's working she's going really late and she's working really late and you know I can't go at 8:00 and work for 4 hours and then come home and sleep and go back and work you know I mean it doesn't it doesn't work

So like I'm awake now I'm just going to you know get ready and go although I think that's going to put me now driving at 2:00 or 2:30 well I'm not moving very fast so maybe it'll be closer to 3:00 I don't really want to be out driving around when the drunks are driving around you know I don't enjoy that
I also don't want to be driving around a little bit groggy at the time when the most police are out looking for people you know

But also yesterday it was still very dark when I drove over there and although I've gotten pretty used to driving in the day the night driving is still pretty stressful

So I don't know we shall see but if I've got 10 days

There are seven rooms if you don't count the closets and you do count the garage and only one of them is mostly empty and there are things in the closets and the bathrooms
And I would say you know I just need to finish a room a day except that yesterday kind of proved to me that I don't think starting in a room and trying to finish in the room is the most efficient use of my time I think I get kind of bogged down and stressed out and lose focus

Although I mean I did get a lot done yesterday and I'm not unhappy with what I got done but it's just I don't have time to work at that level it needs to be a lot less care filled

So I think what I'm going to do then try this out today and see how it works I'm just going to rotate through the rooms and not spend more than an hour on any one room unless I you know feel like I'm making really good progress and I just want to but I'm not going to force myself to work in any room for more than an hour

And come to that I'm probably not going to force myself to work in a room for now I'm probably just going to be like do whatever you want

But the idea is round Robin