Saturday, August 6, 2022

Almost forgot
Last night or today when I woke up I was dreaming that I was in a math class it was the last day the semester and it was a final
And I was trying to go over the book
And I was trying to find
So I could memorize a list of prime numbers
I'm in the book all I could find was these like runes
And I went up to the professor like these prime numbers
Well they're symbols for prime numbers
And I'm like you would accept this on a test
And he's like I don't think you have time to memorize this list before the test

So I was trying to go over prime numbers in the dream
And that was a little easier than trying to read in a dream
But it was like I think I got to like 17 and I couldn't get any further
It was handing out the tests
He looks at me He's like I'm not going to give you yours yet
I don't think you're ready