Friday, November 12, 2021

So I went back to sleep
And I dreamed I was trying to make frappuccinos
That's like one of the worst nightmares
And I was making this
I couldn't remember it was like a creme frappuccino
But I wasn't sure if it was supposed to just be chocolate or caramel or chunks or what
So I kept saying a different thing every time
And she had never had it before but she didn't want me to make it because she didn't think I knew what I was doing
So she was kind of trying to backseat drive me on the frappuccino even though she didn't know how to do it either
And I was just really f****** it up
I was in my old store
Put somehow was managing to get ingredients for the frappuccino out of the pastry case and the ice was in a different place and I put the whipped cream on top before I blended it and I don't know it was just a mess