Sunday, November 7, 2021

I finished strawberry yellow
Highly highly recommend
The next one looks really really good
Mas' daughter she's married to this tall blonde I don't know kind of dorky guy who's a I'm not sure exactly landscape architect or he's not a gardener he's fancier but something and he was in book number two the one that was in New York

But then for the last book Mas wasn't in LA
He was higher up the coast in watsonville or someplace like that and it was all tied in with his extended family so his daughter and son-in-law weren't in the book at all except he talked to him on the phone
But they had come to live with him in LA because the son-in-law got a job like grounds crew or something for dodger stadium
Mas I don't think I told you this
He's a huge dodgers fan
So the next book I can't remember was called now is all about dodger stadium and some mystery that revolves around baseball there's a exhibitionary game with a Japanese team and a Korean team and something I don't know I'm read it and I really want to get it
But you know I just bought two books
And I've been plowing through them
And I kind of want to make it last a little bit
There's just two left

So I look to see what books I have in my library that I might want to read or listen to or whatever
I have one that wasn't included title
That's called zip Ono Buddhist detective

I don't know how serious that is it might just be a funny book but zip is apparently a girl and she is able to solve mysteries because she's like so in touch with the universe or something so I don't know I'm going to give it a try

The periods kind of strange
There was that first larger amount of blood
But everything since then has just been not a very large amount and not like bright red but instead just kind of all like dried blood color
so I don't know before when I had periods that didn't happen for months and months and months I had a lot of buildup and it seemed like it took me a really long time to pass it all
But I guess maybe I didn't make much of a buildup now
And I wonder if all the vitamin d has something to do with it
I mean maybe it doesn't
But it's just that snow and it's been a lot and vitamin d is a hormone so I don't know

I'm fixing to go to bed
I love you very much sweetheart πŸ’‹