Sunday, November 14, 2021

I dreamed I was graduating with honors from some school that was not a regular school but I don't know in what way it was different than normal
And one of the things that I was allowed to do because I was graduating with honors and I guess not regular honors because a lot of people would graduate with honors this was like it just me thing
I was allowed to go around to these very prestigious schools and look through their libraries and take out books to put in my special library back at my school
And the first place I just went down the stairs and threw a door and found the library without finding a map or having anybody tell me I just went straight to it like I was drawn to it and there was this section with all these old books
And I just pulled off this entire section of these like ancient Polish folktale kind of books I don't know why
There were books from all different countries but it was the Polish ones that I pulled off
What do you think that means