Sunday, November 28, 2021

Okay well I didn't really go anywhere but I did drive around
I drove down fountainview to San Felipe and then to chimney Rock and then to Westheimer and then to Yorktown and then to sage and then to West Park and then west on West Park to Kirby and then Kirby to bissonnet bissonnet back down to sage sage to Richmond to well it's hillcroft there and then when you cross Westheimer it becomes Voss down to the whole foods on Voss and that driving around part before the whole foods stop was about an hour give or take and then I went into whole foods to get some soy milk which I thought would be no problem but there was no soy milk at the whole foods apparently soy milk is canceled
So they had one soy milk which upon closer inspection wasn't actually soy milk it was I got very excited and in fact I didn't notice this until I got home but it was by forager which is a brand that has all kind of nut milks and stuff and that yogurts well when I got home and looked at it it's actually soy milk with coconut cream and cashew in it so it doesn't taste right I mean it's okay but it's not good I'm kind of disgruntly

but I wandered around in the whole foods for I don't know probably almost an hour which is the kind of thing I do well historically
Now when I go to the grocery store I like plan where I'm going ahead of time and like you know practically sprint through the f****** store so that even with checkout I'm not usually there for longer than 30 minutes but there weren't too many people in the whole foods except for people who were working at the whole foods

And then just because I felt bad that I hadn't actually gone anywhere I went into the blue mercury which is some fancy skin care store that I've walked by and looked in the window but have never gone in and you know whatever it's all pretty expensive stuff
And nobody acknowledged me or said hi when I came in the door although they were talking to other people so maybe it's not there thing to greet people I don't know but they might have also looked at me and said yeah she's not our customer
And they're right I'm not their customer

Then I got back in the car and I drove down woodway to fountainview to San Felipe to Augusta to Burgoyne to in the back way sideway whatever the entrance

I did learn something though
LeBare which I don't know I think they have them I think it's a franchise I think they have a mother places but I could be wrong but it's a strip club for women where men strip
Which I've never been to because eww
They had a sign up that said thank you for 42 wonderful years
So I guess they closed at some point during the pandemic
Which I mean makes sense
But my guess would be that they've been closed for probably almost 2 years now
Because my guess is that they closed when all the bars had to close and they probably just never reopened but I could be wrong