Wednesday, September 4, 2019

I'm gonna dictate this

Last night I dreamed I was driving it was really weird it was like I was driving on these big giant overpasses and everything went up and down and over and it was snowing I think and it was really kind of scary and my perspective kept shifting. I'd be looking at it from the angle that I was in the car and then I'd be looking at it from this extreme bird's eye view and it was just weird.

and then I was going to be taking a train and there was some other person some other girl then I met and we were talking about taking the train but I don't really remember any other pertinent information except there were all these time constraints and money constraints and everything was very stressful.

and then I went to a diner I don't know if I was getting food to take on the train or if this was unrelated to the train but I was at the diner and I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat.

and then I went up to the counter and I saw that they had donuts and they had three different flavors and I was really tired and I was like you know what just give me a dozen of each of those flavors but there had been these two other girls who were trying to buy donuts and him and and hawing around and trying to figure out how to get a discount and not actually wanting to pay for the donuts.

and they grabbed one of my boxes of dozen donuts and come took off with them and then the girl who was working behind the counter didn't want to let me go with the donuts I was like it's fine just tell me the two dozen I'll just do without that other done doesn't and she's like no you ordered them and I'm like well yeah I ordered them right here but it's not like I ordered them in advance and you cook them special and besides you're the ones that let those other girls take them I'm like so now there aren't those dozen donuts so I'll just buy the two dozen that are still here and go.

and she's like no you have to go ahead and pay for them and will cook them and you come back when they're done and I'm like no I need to go I don't have time for that and they're like well you ordered them and you have to pay for them whether you take them or not.  And I'm like that's ridiculous I need to talk to your manager.

and you don't understand I never asked to speak to somebody's manager I'm not sure I've ever asked to speak to somebody's manager I just don't do that but I mean it was just no way I was going to pay for some donuts I wasn't getting and they're the ones that let the other girls take them and they let them take them I just wanted to go at that point I don't even care if I got any donuts I just wanted to go.

but I ended up talking to the manager and they were like yeah that's fine you can just go so I took the two dozen donuts I don't remember what flavors they were now but they were really good-looking flavors and I was happy to have them but I had kind of a bad taste in my mouth from the whole experience.

So I really don't know what that means.

And I meant to write about it earlier but then I just didn't.

goodnight sweetheart
I love you very much