Monday, September 23, 2019

I had in pleasant dreams though
I dreamed that instead of driving a car I had some sort of a motorcycle type thing but with giant like 18 wheeler type wheels
And I kept having problems with people stealing bits off of it
So I was parking at like inside convenience stores and things like that
But then I would go into the convenience store to get my vehicle and the tire should be like all blown out or the engine would be stripped
And it would be like really dude to whoever was behind the counter and they be like
I don't know

It was very strange I don't know what that means

and that was the older dream then there was another dream that I just had
But strangely I can't remember that one

So I'm not sure what to think

Still have that headache too

It's worse though it's almost like my migraine level
not quite