Monday, September 16, 2019

Okay I've overslept and I'm running really late so I'm going to record this so it's going to be all wonky I dreamed
There was something about a contest that was weird no phrase completion
And I was sure I was going to win but then somehow I didn't get it interred in time
But then maybe the first contest was something else and I was sure I was going to win I don't know it's not a hundred percent clear now
So that was the one
And then there was the sentence completion 1 and I was looking at a billboard that was next to the railroad track and it went on for a really long time and it was like it had already been completed because I missed it somehow either I didn't know what it was or I didn't get it in in time or something
But it was something like 17 bottles
Of beer on the wall I don't know but 17 bottles was something to do with the sentence completion and then
Maybe you and your family were there and we were talking about it I'm not sure