Wednesday, June 20, 2018


well
I'm not very satisfied with the whole vet situation
she's saying
if he hasn't eaten by tomorrow morning
he might need to go to the emergency clinic
he might need a feeding tube
they gave him
an antibiotic
fluids, twice
an appetite stimulant
pain killers
some sort of blood test
xrays


he doesn't have any blockage
he maybe, they're pretty sure
has pancreatitis


she's not my favorite
I get where she's coming from
but I think
I may try a new vet


kitty
after all that drama
with the force feeding
just walked straight to the food dish
and
has been menacing me ever since
just say no
to appetite stimulants


it was very expensive
and
didn't seem
very rewarding


whatever
kitty's ok
I guess
but
why
is his pancreas enlarged


I'm gonna keep the appetite stimulants
in case I have this problem again
I'm not planning to give them to him
unless he stops eating


oh
she also suggested
anti anxiety medication
for the cat


goodnight sweetheart
I'm pretty exhausted
and
I already fell asleep
in the chair