Tuesday, June 19, 2018


I'm up early
because I have to take it cat in
he's not eating
or drinking
he threw up a bunch of times
on Sunday
and since then he's just lay around
all listless
I wanted to wait until Wednesday
to take him in
but
I'm worried about him
and
I'm afraid
about the not drinking
and etc


I'm having a paranoid moment
where I feel like
whatever I say to you
or don't say to you
you will misinterpret
and
I will hurt you
so
just know
I'm crazy about you
and
anything
I say
or
don't say
should not be interpreted
negatively


I think
you are the best thing
since sliced bread
and
if I fail to make that clear
or
you're ever wondering
if I'm trying to criticize you
well, no, I'm not


I'm not saying
look
I'm not sure how paranoid I am
I'm a little worked up
I woke up
and immediately
thought of a way
one of the sweetest videos
I've seen
could be taken negatively


just
I love you, ok
I think you are great
and i love you very much