Monday, May 4, 2015

well, that one was better

I was going to see a show
in Oregon
I stopped
had an adventure
stopped at a park
went in some sort of community center
spent the day
talked, made friends
the hot black guy was like
we got to get together
I'm like
I'm too old for you
and I'm kinda with someone
and he's
unh, whatevah and turns away
then I had to go so I could make it to the show on time
I le ft, drinking a delicious cold coffee drink
and thinking what a good time I had
but then
I was walking back to my car woman runs up to me with her pregnant teenage daughter
and, I don't know, wants me to bless them or something
I tell her I don't know anything
I don't have any children
she calls me
a fucking attorney


I walk back to where i left the car
and my beautiful little blue rental is gone
it's been stolen
and I realize
now there doesn't seem to be any way to make it to the show at all