Thursday, May 21, 2015

not going to work today

I'm now taking much larger doses of the gotu kola
and this morning, before I woke up the first time
I dreamed I had gone to work
even though I was planning to call in sick
unless it was totally better
work had been completely remodeled
and I was sure I was in a dream
but to check
I decided to try to fly
I know I can't fly in real life
and sure enough
I could lift off and hover three or four feet above the ground
so that's like lucid dreaming


I never could fly any better than that in dreams
even as a child


but
after I called in sick
I went back to bed
because my plan is to sleep
everything heals better when you sleep
and I went back to work
but I was completely completely different
and there was an upstairs


I went up the escalator to upstairs
and it was
Christmas trees


then there was some more stuff I don't remember
and I decided to test the lucid dreaming thing
by changing what I was wearing


that was not completely successful


white linen wide pant, I said
with a white linen shirt that stops at the waist
but is longer on the sides
I thought it very hard


I got a white linen dress with a huge lace section below the knee and a ruffle
yuck
I kept trying
I couldn't do it
I did finally da something like
something I can tolerate to be seen in
and got this brown outfit with little turquoise pom pom things on the bottom for fringe
which sound awful
but it was really nice


there was also some really cool furniture
with wine racks built into it


but
that first dress
that it just did not want to let go of
it looked like a peasant wedding dress