Sunday, March 15, 2015

i've got things

things I want to tell you
things I need to tell you
but
I can't tell you
and
you know how I was paranoid and premenstrual
well
never had happy happy blood time yet
but
rather than being sad
thinking it's age
I'm betting it's STRESS
life
it's not going well for me
right here
right now
things were bad last month
but it just keeps getting worse


I don't mean to worry you


you're wonderful
my stress has nothing to do with you


I was stressed out the other night
I asked for a sign in my dreams
and there literally WAS a sign
it said:
TREASURE
but
I'm not sure what that means
either
I am your treasure
or
I'm winning the lottery
or
something else


it makes me happy to think I'm your treasure
I need to win the frakkin lottery
aaaarrrggg, pirates
they got treasure