Sunday, March 22, 2015

dream i just had

I carefully excised
using a fairly large needle to cut
antique dr pepper coupons
on bright green colored paper


there were cracked style cartoons
in the old book
which seemed anachronistic
movie stars from the 80s
smashed sandwiches on their faces


then
there was something
it was a huge hit
and I was discussing it
with a gay guy
I knew him in the dream
he was leading the way
info a crowded public viewing space
but
I couldn't stand the crowd
and so
I somehow morphed
space an time
so
another friend of mine
sick somehow
were seeing a concert on a small island
like tiny, manmade seeming
and there were chairs for the sick people
and a blanket on the sand for the guests
I had to fight him, slightly
to get him to sit in the chair
but when I looked at him in the chair
the chair was commemorating
a 12 year old girl
who had died of cancer
and she turned
holographically, or whatever
looked at me from the chair
I identified with her
and started to cry


wtf