Sunday, August 25, 2013

debbie heather in leather...

i was in a room
with you
and debbie heather
and
a toddler
yours, for sure
not mine, i think
an adorable little boy
i was playing with him

debbie heather was modeling a leather dress for you
she was going to her high school reunion
and clearly
she wanted to spend some time with you before she went

she turned to me:
i don't guess i could get you to leave us alone

no, i will, i say

and i turn
going to catch the bus
which has just started to pull away from the bus stop

there is some kind of magical action
tiger jumping
swishing tail
and then
i run
i jump
i grab the bus
and hang mid-air
while the bus drives a few blocks down the street
my dress hiked up around my ass
until the bus stops and i get on board
everyone claps

then we are fooling around
and not fooling around about it
i can't remember the specifics
but
hot, seriously
not, though, intercourse
and i had come many many times
when
finally
you pushed into me

and i was like:
oh god yes, finally

but then
you didn't start to move in me
you just filled me

and
my first thought was:  noooooooo
but then
my next thought was: yeeeeeessssss

and then
we worked together, somehow
and
whenever we were alone
i would touch you
and kiss you on the back of your neck
which was leathered from years of desert life

and i was so proud of myself
because
no one could tell

i was
controlled