Tuesday, July 17, 2012

i woke up several times in the night, which is not normal for me

i dreamed that two children were hit by a van
and i was trying to call 911
but i was in a strange place
and i didn't really know where i was
and the operator kept asking me questions
based on where i live
which was also kinda freaking me out
because how does he know

i also dreamed
i was in a, let's say, rite aid
[something like it anyway]
and you were there
and i was there
and she was there
and i was looking at makeup
and pretending not to know her
and she was walking around, threatening to leave
pretending not to know me

it was uncomfortable for me
it seemed mostly irritating for her
and
i'm not sure what you felt about it

the makeup i was looking at, if that has significance
was thick pencils with different colors in the same stick
to get like a blended thing
or color and liner in one kind of thing

i did not sleep well

i don't know what's up with the bad dreams