Thursday, July 26, 2012

i thought i felt you tonight at about 7pm, pulling on me, like where are you why haven't you said anything

i was shopping

i bought some clothes
colorful clothes
an orange shirt
2 blue, orange, and white boho chic tie dye
and
i bought this jacket/cardigan/whatever
it's mostly white with black boho chic tie dye
it swings down in the front
it's not really slimming
but i don't feel like
night grew a head is all that slimming, really
but
it looks like
slightly ritual garb, somehow
and
i hope it doesn't come off as hippie
it's some label i haven't heard of before
[so are the other thing]
they are all fenn wright manson
oh yeah, and the abstract print sleeveless shirt
that's really what got me started
i can't believe i'm gonna wear a sleeveless shirt as a jacket
and
that i'm gonna wear a bright print
but
it's beautiful
and it looks good on me
and
i wanted some color
i'm starting to feel like my wardrobe is too old for me