Monday, August 29, 2011

weirdly synchronous daybreak hair salon

so
i decided
i'm cutting my hair
but i don't want to look up my friend
because i don't want to spend a bunch of time
explaining myself
and what i've been doing with my life
with big gaps i can't fill in, and etc

but
at the same time
i want someone i know is an artist
so i remembered
i got my hair cut short back in 1997
and
i wasn't ready for it
but she did a beautiful job
so i looked her up online, found a number

but
who knows if she's still there or what
so i call
i get a message
but it just has her first name
no salon mentioned
but
whatever
i leave a message
she calls me back:

are you a client
well, you cut my hair once
years ago
but i looked you up online and found this number

i just moved back from california

so thursday
at 2:30p
i'm getting my hatr cut

fingers crossed