Friday, January 29, 2010

naked dreams

not last night, but
the night before
i had a complicated dream
which ended
with sex at the crossroads
it was rather explicit, except
for the characters
they seemed to be from the middle ages
and
i think they were both virgins
it seemed
kinda akward
maybe i've forgotten how

last night
well, it was complicated
there was this girl
who used to work for me
she reminded me of me
(in some ways)
and i always thought of her as my kid
(but she never wrote or called)
and recently she contacted me
(made me really happy)
so she was in this dream
and i didn't exactly work there
but i had ordered a new fixture
(to replace a damaged one)
when it came
it was damaged
and the new manager was asking me:
did you want me to have three fixtures for christmas
no, i say
because then nothing will match the schematic
this is a two

i remember putting my hands on the desk
and sliding into it
there was something sexual about it
and the restroom had swinging doors
like an old west saloon
and lavender toilet paper
(remember colored toilet paper from the 70s)
and when i came out of the bathroom
i was naked
and so was the girl
but that was strangely
or maybe not strangely
non-sexual
she looked slightly like a fairy or pixie
(well, she always did in her glitter makeup)
and we talked
and i noticed
that she was shapely
in nice ways
but i didn't notice like that

then we said goodbye
i walked out into a gymnasium-type-room
there were hallways, i went through hallways
and it was something about football
(i think)
something was being televised
(interviews maybe)
and it was chaotic
people everywhere
a really tall man
ran into me
and he said:
you might want to put on some clothes
yeah, i said, i might at that
so i headed back to where my clothes were
but as i went through the doors
there was a banner, and it said:
4 beyond eastern
3 beyond central
beyond what
i don't know
maybe it's some sort of clue
to who will win the superbowl
saints vs. colts
if so
then you heard it first here