Saturday, September 11, 2021

I slept like 12 hours yesterday
I woke up after 8:00 but I had a headache and I went back to sleep
I guess I've only been up about 9 or 10 hours at this point but I think I'm going to go back to sleep
And maybe that will mean that I won't have to sleep a long time
I don't know though I seem to be having trouble
And I don't know if that's allergies
Or depression
Or menopause
Or that I'm just lazy and worthless I don't know
I can't convince myself to do a water fast
That's too intense for me right now
So I think what I'm going to do
It's a very limited
Mostly liquid
Diet

I will include some solid foods
I'm going to do juice and broth and medicinal herb teas
Then I'm going to do some smoothies and oatmeal but not instant oatmeal I've been having a lot of instant oatmeal lately not instant like the real cook kind and salads so it was pretty limited ingredient

But I just I don't know I don't feel well
And my focus is very bad

I love you very much sweetheart
I hope you're taking good care of yourself
I worry about how safe it is out there
Please be as careful as you can

And have as much fun as you can
That's the really important thing I think