Thursday, November 28, 2019

I fell asleep in the chair
I love you very much
My eye is still sore and it's kind of red but there's no sign swelling or infection and it's more like pink than red
I took some of those honest wipes with me to work and some of the creosote balm and several times during the day I cleaned it and reapplied cuz it's really dusty and dirty in there and I didn't want I didn't want to get dirt in it
I think it's okay it's not bruising it seems generally to be healing and you can't really see the cut it's just red the skin is red and irritated there which seems appropriate
And I wanted to write you something but I just don't have anything positive you know

I've been having these dreams like really involved really dense dreams and I feel like I'm working through some important stuff or I'm being given some really important information or you know that their significant in some way but by the time I wake up I'm just so distant from it that I can't remember anymore
But even though I'm sleeping longer it's like I'm working while I'm sleeping or something and I have these kind of like lucid moments in the dream where or I get up to pee or something but essentially I'm not awake and I get these moments where I think I've got to remember to tell him about this it's so so interesting and important but then I just it's gone and I can't

so I'm sorry about that I'd like to be able to tell you about these dreams but I can't remember them kind of frustrating

But anyway I'm going to bed now and I hope that you have a really good Thanksgiving with your family

I love you very much goodnight sweetheart