Wednesday, November 13, 2019

I had a very stressful
and physically challenging
day at work yesterday

so today
I went back to bed after getting up
I slept on my side
and the cat slept beside me

which he never does
because he must sleep on me
but
I needed to change position
after a night's sleep

I dreamed of wonderous things

a wild west train

with a tour through all it's workings
seeing
cars full of cargo
but also miraculous
and clearly impossible capers
done by many many men
to protect the train
and
enhance it's operation
I wish I could remember and describe them to you

and
there were two captives
Frank Billingsly an outlaw of some type
and
the alleutian king
a man who was maybe an islander
and maybe from the Frozen North
he had an abominable snowman mystique
built up in his caging and display
any yet
I knew something of him
I was some sort of
journalist or naturalist
and I had been
talking to people
and
had been told many tales
one
I believed to be the truth
painted him as not just the foretold hero
but also
the actual savior of his people
though through very different means
than
the stories going round
all of them
it was quite remarkable

all round, remarkable experience
riding on a train