Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Why do I want this pot when there are better ones like it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Dansk-Kobenstyle-Red-Enamel-Saucepan-Fondue-Pot-with-Wood-Handle-/254194703708

typically I shy away from red cookware
I have some blue
but only because
I got it cheap at work
I have a small skillet
and a large braised
that are enamel coated thin cast iron
and I like them very well
but
I wish they were not a bright color
I had a set of cookware
that was supposed to last 55 years
it's non-stick stainless
but
it's trash now
I have some nice stainless
but
I don't really like it
and
I've wanted some dansk
but
the colors I like are the chocolate
and the white
occasionally
I try to convince myself
that I like the yellow
but
I'm not quite believing it
but
never
till now
have I been attracted to a red pot
and
it's dirty inside
like
I'm not thinking that'll clean up
it doesn't make any sense to me

why do I want this pot
it's a little bigger I think that the piece
I'm really planning on
which is the butter warmer size
this one looks more graceful, somehow

weird