Wednesday, November 21, 2018


after I posted last
I fell asleep
so I didn't read any more
I woke up twice and forced fluids
I don't feel well today either
but
I told him yesterday
I'd be there for sure today
so
I guess I'm going
but
I'd say the most likely scenario
is I pass out when I get home
so
I can't promise anything about tonight
maybe I will get there
and he will take one look at me
and say
omg leave before you contagion the rest of the staff
I will run away so fast if he says that
but
idk
I think it's unlikely
I'm about the fourth or fifth person to get this
so
I think the contagion is loose
I hate being sick
I hate it
that's part of why I hate this menopause shit
I mean if it was just hot flashes and mood swings like they tell you
but no
I was feeling sick for a long time
before I got this
and weird symptoms
bein a girl
you can keep it
it sucks


anyway
sorry
hope your day is better
love you sweetheart