Tuesday, November 13, 2018


actually
it's so cold here
I'm not asleep yet
I'm running the heater
to get the temp back up
but
I don't want to sleep with it on
so I'm just kinda waiting around
worried by the initial burning smell
because there was that fire
that was because there was gonna be
a "hard freeze" of 34 degrees
and the apartment didn't want
the pipes to burst
so
they told everyone
to set the heater
but
a neighbor was out of town
and the heater caught on fire
that was why there was the fire


so PTSD
and it was stupid
even if it got to 27 degrees
how long would it be that cold


it's taken days of cold weather
for my apartment to get to 60
it's 34 degrees now
and I'm freezing
but
the thermostat says like 58
I just want it a little warmer
then I'll be ok under the blankets


my head hurts
I'm falling apart
but
I wish I could hold you under the blankets


I love you sweetheart
almost warm enough
nothing is burning down
got stuff to do tomorrow
I'll try to be more talkative
💋